Stay Healthy. Get Well. Live Better.
We offer the following programs and resources to help you best manage your health.
24 Hour Nurse Hotline
We offer all our EmblemHealth VIP HMO and D-SNP plan members the 24 Hour Nurse Hotline. The 24 Hour Nurse Hotline is staffed by highly trained registered nurses. They will guide you in making informed decisions about everyday health issues. They will also work with you on how best to handle a medical concern.
The program also helps as an "early warning system" for health conditions before they may need a doctor visit, emergency room visit or a hospital stay
Members can call the 24 Hour Nurse Line at 877-444-7988, 24 hours/seven days a week. If you use a TTY, please call 711.
EmblemHealth Care Management Programs
For eligible members, care management is available as part of your health benefits at no extra cost to you. These programs include education and support by phone or face to face with one of our care managers to help manage a chronic condition. They add to the care already provided by your doctor by helping you better understand your condition.
Our Care Management Programs work to help you take control of your health by:
· Helping you understand your condition.
· Improving your discussions about your health and safety with your doctors.
· Show you how to make changes in your life that will keep your condition under control.
· Finding ways for you to stay healthy and safe.
· Working with your doctor on your treatment plan.
· Give you a chance to tell us about your experience with the program.
When you enroll in one of our programs you may:
· Work one-on-one with any of our nurses, social workers, or behavioral health care specialists by phone.
· Get free educational materials about:
· Your health symptoms and how to care for them.
· Health and safety risks.
· Diet and nutrition.
· And more.
· Find support services that are in your community.
For more information about our Care Management programs, members please call 800-447-0768, Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you use a TTY, please call 711.